$390 per participant
Specially designed to provide an interactive learning experience for the Club Board and CEO / Club Secretary and to meet the current “requirements for mandatory training for Club Directors” as published on www.olgr.nsw.gov.au
Comply by 1 July 2018 ENROL in a 1 day workshop call 9559 0025 or email us directly.
MANAGEMENT COMPLIANCE NOTICE
Small clubs (with
less than $1 million gaming turnover) need only 2 directors trained or
deemed exempt from training; and large clubs (with more than $1 million
gaming turnover) need to have 50% of their directors trained or deemed
exempt from training by 1 July 2016, increasing to 100% by 1 July 2018.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDELINES HERE
Club Board and CEO/Club Secretary
Certificates to be awarded
On successful completion you will be awarded nationally recognized Statements of Attainment in:
- BSBGOV401 Implement Board member responsibilities
- BSBGOV402 Work within organizational structure
- BSBGOV403 Analyze financial reports and budgets
- 1 day workshop (9:30am – 4:30pm) at Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL Club or on site at your venue
- Recognition of prior leaning (RPL) – submission of a portfolio of evidence
Cost: $390 pp
All participants are required to arrive 30 minutes before the course start time for registration and ID check.
Participants must bring:
- Photo identification (license or passport)
- A valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Pen and paper to make notes and complete assessment activities
This course requires a good level of literacy-speaking, reading and comprehension and writing. These skills are necessary for a person working in a Director and CEO role.
For further information, course scheduling and enrolments
(02) 9559 0025
Please refer to the Course Handbook and other documents HERE for further information.