RCG - PROVIDE RESPONSIBLE GAMING SERVICES
$120 (includes cost of the Liquor & Gaming NSW competency card)
This one day course is a mandatory requirement under the Gaming Machine Act and Registered Clubs Act for those seeking employment in a licensed premise or Registered Club where there are gaming machines.
This program provides:
- The necessary knowledge and understanding of the current NSW gaming legislation
- Rights and responsibilities of individuals under that legislation to support harm minimization andresponsible gaming activities
Certificates to be awarded
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a nationally recognized Statement of Attainment in SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services.
You will also be awarded the Liquor & Gaming NSW RCG interim certificate.
1 Day – 9am - 4pm
CHP School of Hospitality training room, lower level Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL Club
Cost: $120 (includes the cost of the Liquor & Gaming NSW Competency Card)
No late entries to class.
Students must bring:
- Photo identification (license or passport)
- A valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Pen and paper to make notes and complete assessment activities
This Course combines plain English and questioning to ensure all learners are able to have the best possible chance at comprehending the required knowledge and skills. If you need assistance due to your Language, Literacy or Numeracy Skills, please contact us on (02) 9559 0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and enrolments
(02) 9559 0025
Please refer to the Course Handbook and other documents HERE for further information.