3hr COURSE | 9AM-12PM
We all love our coffee and that’s just what this course will give you the hands on practical skills to become a great barista. At CHP we create a fun and casual environment for you to participate in and relax whilst learning the art of practical barista skills.
This is a great course to start your journey to become a quality barista or alternatively perfecting the art to make a killer coffee at home.
This barista program will give you the necessary skills to prepare and serve espresso in restaurants, bars and cafes using commercial espresso machines. Our program runs for 3 hours and you will learn the art of being a Barista in a fun environment with plenty of coffee beans and milk with skilled trainers in small groups.
You will learn:
- The history and origin of coffee beans
- Select and grind the coffee
- How to set up the machine and equipment
- Storage of the beans
- Perfecting the shot of espresso
- Texturing the milk
- Making the different styles of coffee including Latte , Cappuccino , Flat white , Long black , Espresso , Piccolo, Macchiato , Mocha
- Keeping the machine and grinder clean.
Certificates to be awarded
You will be issued a Certificate of Participation upon course completion.
3 hours (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Club. 20 – 26 Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park NSW 2193