FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE SKILLS
4hr WORKSHOP 9AM-1PM
Want to get work in a food and beverage environment? This course aims to elevate your opportunities in the hospitality industry as Food and Beverage staff.
The Food and Beverage Service is a hands on training course that provides you with the basic skills required to prepare the venue for the start of service period, take food and beverage orders, understand the menu items , cross sell and upsell whilst utilising your outstanding customer service skills.
This course will teach you the skills needed to serve food and beverages to customers in all different types of Food and beverage outlets whether that is the local restaurant or a five start hotel. You will learn:
- Greet, meet and seat customers
- First impressions count
- Setting up the service area and be ready to welcome guests
- Preparing stock
- Specials menu product knowledge
- Wine appreciation and knowledge
- Presenting open and pouring wine for customer
- Taking orders cross sell and upsell.
- Delivering excellent and professional customer service
- Building rapport with the customer
- Preparing the customer after order is taken cutlery etc.
- Closing down after service is over
Certificates to be awarded
You will be issued a Certificate of Participation upon course completion.
4 hours (9:00am – 1:00pm)
Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Club. 20 – 26 Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park NSW 2193