3hr WORKSHOP 1PM-4PM
Get your hospitality career started with this fun hands-on practical introduction to working behind a bar. You will learn how to get the bar ready for the start of your shift, how to operate all equipment, how to pour the perfect beer and so much more.
This is a great skills based course to have you 100% job ready and on the road to becoming a ROCKSTSAR bartender anywhere in the world.
- All students must be 18 years old on the day to participate in this Bar Skills course
- If you want to work in the Hospitality Industry pouring alcoholic beverages, consider getting your RSA certificate too
What makes a great bartender?
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND
Our bar Skills course will give you the hands on experiences on all aspects of working in a bar environment in a fun and relaxed way by experienced industry experts. You will learn:
- Introduction to all equipment and glassware
- Customer service skills
- Pouring the perfect beer
- Opening, presenting and pouring wine
- Understanding all spirits and mixes
- Preparing garnishes
- Hygiene procedures
Certificates to be awarded
You will be awarded a Certificate of Participation upon course completion.
3 hours (1:00pm – 4:00pm)
This course will be delivered in our purpose built training bar with real alcohol used for training at Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL Club 20 – 26 Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park NSW 2193.