FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Smart and Skilled Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for Government subsidised training, individuals must be:
· an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand Citizen, and
· aged 15 years or older, and
· no longer at school, and
· living or working in New South Wales.
2. Credit Transfer:
Students are eligible to apply for credit transfer if they have previously been awarded an equivalent unit of competency from another registered training organisation (RTO). In order to receive credit transfer you must provide an original copy of your statement of attainment and complete the required application form.
Please refer to the student handbook regarding cancellations.
We offer our training services in the Sydney, Central Coast and Southern Highlands Region and are able to offer our services NSW state wide under Smart and Skilled funding.
5. Transferring your Apprenticeship or Traineeship:
Eligible apprentices or trainees are able to transfer their current apprenticeship or traineeship to their new employer once they agree to the terms and conditions of their Training Contract.
Links to relevant bodies to access information
CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU CUSTOMISE STAFF TRAINING FOR YOUR BUSINESS